*See also Top 20 Bloody Mary spots for some overlap and other Brunch Ideas!!! Link to a great Boozy-Brunch website called Brunch Gang. Click here.
1) Garage Restaurant: West Village. 99 7th Av @ Grove. Live Jazz Brunch. Sat/Sun $16.95 menu; Includes a Bloody, Screwdriver or Mimosa. For $22.95 it is Unlimited drinks for a 1 hour limit. Great menu. See website for details.
2) Jubilee: Midtown East. 948 1st Av @ 52nd; French cuisine; $24 Prix Fixe includes 1 appetizer, 1 main and unlimited Bloody Marys or Mimosas. Sundays 12-3pm.
3) Paradou: West Village. 8 Little West 12th St @ 9th Av; Weekend brunch 11am-3pm; $29 Prix Fixe with unlimited champagne cocktails. DJ starts at 3pm Sunday. Great French cuisine
4) Prune: East Village. 54 E 1st St @ 1st- 2nd Ave; 677-6221; City Search’s Top Brunch place; Top shelf Bloody Mary’s- menu of them to choose from; New American cuisine and a sure fire hit for Brunch.
5) Poco: East Village. 33 Av B @ 3rd; Famous for its brunch. $26 for entrée and unlimited Bloody Marys, Red or White Sangria and Mimosa for 90 minutes. Signature dish is Lobster Mac n Cheese. 1.5 hour bottomless. Bloodys. Lobster Mac n cheese. Lobster benedict. Cash only.
6) Balthazar: Greenwich Village. 80 Spring @ B-Way-Crosby; 965-1414; French; Insanely popular for dinner and brunch; Happening scene with a sure fire celebrity sighting; Trendy-French environment with a bistro feel; Gets crowded so make a Reservation.
7) Marc Forgione: TriBeCa. 134 Reade @ Hudson; Sunday Brunch 11:30am-2:30pm; $11 extra for bottomless mimosas; Masterful cuisine from this former Iron Chef.
8) Atlantic Grill: Upper East Side. 1341 3rd Av @ 77th; Sunday brunch. Comes with a complimentary alcoholic drink. Huge, high end menu of amazing food.
9) Brasserie 8 ½: Midtown West. 9 W 57th @ 5th-6th Av; Sunday brunch 11am-3pm; $29 Per Person Buffet; Omelette, Salads, Seafood, Hoe, Crepe, Dessert and Carving stations. Cocktails extra.
10) Cookshop: Chelsea. 156 10th Av @ 19th; From owners of 5 Points; Farm fresh food; Weekend brunch: 10:30am-4pm weekends. Not sure on free drinks. 5 types of Bloody Marys though.
11) Lobster Joint: Lower East. 201 E Houston @ Orchard; You must have a Lobster Claw Bloody Mary here; Seafood-centric brunch menu; Lobster benedict; Brunch is weekends 11am-4pm; Includes 1 drink.
12) Calle Ocho: Upper West Side. 446 Columbus @ 81-2nd; 23/22/$46; 873-5025; Best time to go: Brunch (Rez needed, 12-3 weekends)- it features a crazy all you can drink Sangria bar with 8 or so varieties; Bright and festival atmosphere;
13) Essex: Lower East Side. 120 Essex @ Rivington; Large space. They have a terrific brunch special of $23.95 for food and 3 Bloody Marys, Screwdrivers or Mimosas. Cash only. Large portions.
14) Jacob’s Pickles: Upper West. 509 Amsterdam @ 85th; Large brunch portions at this popular eatery; Amazing biscuits, pickles, deviled eggs; Craft beers; Menu centered around their biscuits/ comfort food. Unique place. BLT Bloody Mary;
15) Clinton St Baking Co: Lower East Side. 4 Clinton St @ Houston; 646-233-2813; Just a fabulous place for breakfast or brunch. Only 32 seats so come early! Serve full menu all day long, everyday. Classicly great food.
16) Burke & Willis: Upper West. 226 W 79th @ Broadway. Australian owned, popular new spot. From group who brought us Sunburnt Cow. For $15 extra you get 4 drinks. Trendy place great for dates during evening hours.
17) North Square: West Village. 103 Waverly Place @ MacDougal; Weekend Brunch noon-3:30pm; $20 Brunch Prix Fixe gives coffee or juice, a Bloody Mary or Mimosa, and an Omelette or French Toast;
18) Crooked Knife: Midtown East. 29 E 30th @ Madison; Weekend brunch. For $29 you get an entrée and unlimited Bloody Marys and Mimosa. Two hour limit. (plenty of time). Nice place – inexpensive for area.
19) Café D’Alsace: Upper East Side. 1695 2nd Av @ 88th; Weekend Brunch 9am-4pm. No drinks included but this French hotspot is way cool inside and offers a massive menu
20) Fishtag: Upper West. 222 W 79th @ B-Way-Amsterdam; Great seafood restaurant with noon-3pm weekend brunch. Limited food menu. For $16 extra, enjoy unlimited Bloody Mary and Mimosas.
21) Rayuela: Lower East Side. 165 Allen @ Stanton; Weekend Brunch 11am-4pm; Unlimited sangria; Great food options. Latin/ Mexican restaurant.
22) David Burke: Soho. 23 Grand St @ 6th Av; Sat/ Sun from 10am-3pm; $29 prix fixe; Drinks extra but feature 3 types of Bloodys; High end brunch experience.
23) Lavo: Midtown East. 39 E 58th @ Madison; Really cool looking décor – fun brunch spot; Great bar. Great menu of food. Have a boozy Sunday brunch – not sure of the exact deal. Call them. From owners of Tao.
24) Sarabeth’s West: Upper West. 423 Amsterdam @ 80-1st; 496-6280; Famous for excellent brunch; Bed & Breakfast food; Classy; Crowded; There are several Sarabeth locations so see the website for location near you. This is my favorite location.
25) Jane: West Village. 100 W Houston @ Thompson-LaGuardia; 254-7000; New American with a tranquil, cooler than cool decor. Unique menu items and great service make brunch special here. Not intense or rushed. Bloody Marys are great.
26) Gallow Green: Chelsea. 542 W 27th @ 10th-11th Av; Features bottomless Bloody Marys and Mimosas; Not a huge food menu; Pricy overall; Part of the McKittrick Hotel. Rooftop scene.
27) Macondo: East Village. 157 E Houston @1st Av. $25 unlimited mimosas for 2 hours (includes food) – 3 flavors; Inexpensive food otherwise; Latin fusion.
28) Agave: West Village.140 7th Av S @ Charles – W 10th; 989-2100; Southwestern cuisine that is best for brunch. Laid back & cool date friendly decor. Spicy hint to many of the dishes; Flavorful classics. All you can drink mimosas, wine or margaritas.
29) Le Gamin: West Village. 132 W Houston @ MacDougal – Sullivan; 475-1543; French Bistro perfect for brunch, lunch or breakfast. Very quaint and like dining at home; Good service – like being in the Latin Quarter in Paris.
30) L&W Oyster Co: Murray Hill. 254 5th Av @ 28th; Seafood restaurant with great brunch. Angry Crab benedict; Salmon benedict. Biscuits & Gravy. 4 types of Bloody’s. Drinks not included.
30) Sel & Poivre: Upper East Side. 853 Lexington @ 65th; French cuisine. $14.95 Brunch menu includes a Mimosa or Bloody Mary. Limited selections.